The classes for beginner students are some of the most demanding classes for a yoga teacher. This seminar is addressed to teachers who have already made their first education and have some or even little experience in teaching yoga.
- How to understand the needs of beginner yoga students.
- How to help them gain greater awareness of their breath and body.
- How to move from the inner body.
- Alignment and therapeutics for beginners.
- Modifications and progressive sequences for beginners
- Pace, timing and segmenting the class for beginners.
- Pranayama stages appropriate for the beginner students.
- How much yoga philosophy and how to present it.
- How to explain the basic mantras, the mudras, the energy-body.
- How, and how much to adjust manually.
Two sessions will be with real beginner students so that we can teach, observe and discuss afterwards.
We will have time for questions and group discussions.
Dates & Hours
12.01.17 Thursday: 9:00 -12.00 & 14.00-16.00
13.01.17 Friday: 9:00 -12.00 & 14.00-16.00
14.01.17 Saturday: 8:00 -11.00 & 13.00-15.00
15.01.17 Sunday: 8:30 -11.30 & 12.30-14.30
298 euros (240 euros + VAT).