Advanced Yoga Teacher Training 300 hours, leading to RYT500
Yoga Alliance Certification
Sensit Yoga 300 hours Advanced Studies is a journey of teacher’s development on all levels.
Sensit Yoga is an embodied, accessible-to-everyone, nourishing practice of moving with presence. The whole 300hr course is designed to support you as a teacher, and to equip you with knowledge, skills and tools, that make you more confident in your work, more connected to yourself, and enable you to teach yoga with clarity, intuition, and with less stress and exhaustion.
The seven Sensit Yoga modules are incredibly rich with both scientific information and experiential study of the body systems and developmental movement, always placed in the context of yoga and somatic practice, as well as methodology of yoga teaching. Additional modules of your choice will enable you to excel in teaching prenatal yoga, kids and teen yoga, yoga philosophy and trauma sensitive yoga.
Studying with Maja and the team of teachers in this program means
• ever-evolving your personal embodiment and teaching skills,
• always expanding your knowledge of modifying asana to the needs of different populations, making your classes more accessible and widening your outreach.
• continuously deepening your spiritual insight and
• increasing your capacity for intuition, sensitivity and awareness of how you can be of service to your students’ path of progress.
Maja’s note: “Embodied movement trains the attention to reside in the present moment, but it also helps us discover support systems - skeletal connections, organ system power, fascial continuity, nervous system pathways, endocrine potential and more – which were previously inaccessible, because they were outside of our awareness field. On this journey, course after course, teachers in training are awakening their inner intelligence, and learning new ways of healing and of caring for themselves and others, in the role of the teacher and beyond. From knowing themselves, they start to connect with their students on a deeper level. An intuitive, authentic and transformational teaching starts to unfold, and continuously evolves over the years of training. The support coming from our online community of teachers, and a continuous communication with the mentors, play an important role for all of us, on this path of learning from each other, and growing together.”
- 7 modules of training with Maja Zilih (choose 7 from the list below)
6-8 March 2020 | Maja ZIlih | The Nervous System | Restorative Yoga, Somatic Rolling and Meditation
8-10 May 2020 | Maja Zilih | Sensit Yoga of the Organ System
22-27 May 2020 | Maja ZIlih Sensit Yoga Immersion | Retreat on Crete
September 2020 | Maja Zilih | Sensit Yoga of the Nervous and the Endocrine Systems
November 2020 | Maja ZIlih | Sensit Yoga the Ground Workshop
March 2021 | Maja Zilih | Teaching Yoga to Absolute Beginners
May 2021 | Maja ZIlih | Sensit Yoga Immersion 2
September 2021 | Maja Zilih | Teach to inspire | Theming your classes with yogic philosophy
- Choose 3 additional modules from the list of courses bellow with teachers: Shakiri Juen (Yoga Philosophy), Astrid Felsenreich (Pre- and Post-natal Yoga), Julia Schweiger (Kids yoga), Sandy Eimers (Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy)
22 April - 3 May 2020 or 11-22 November 2020 | Astrid Felsenreich | Pre and post-natal Yoga Teacher Training
23-26 October 2020 | Sandy Eimers | Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy
- Observing and assisting 15 real classes under particular guidance, reading, writing assignments and recording your class for feedback
- Individual mentorship by Maja throughout the course
Each module can be taken separately, and enrollment is possible at any given time
There are 10 modules in total. All modules can be paid individually, up to 2 weeks before the start.
- Completed the first 200 hours of training in any yoga school
- Motivation, desire to learn and expand one’s teaching, and to continuously evolve
- Application/Motivation letter and an interview with Maja
Contact Maja for interview ot more information: