Advanced Yoga Teacher Training 300 hours,
Become a RYT500 with Maja Zilih and Sensit Yoga
Yoga Alliance Certification
Get inspired and inspire others through YOGA
What you will learn
Maja’s teacher training programs are international programs of highest standards, designed to help you become a skillful, confident, intuitive and articulate yoga teacher.
Maya Yoga 300 hours of Advanced Studies is a journey of teacher’s development on all levels. You will unlock your true potential and become a confident and highly competent yoga teacher, with enhanced leadership and facilitation skills. At the same time you will continuously grow on a personal level, developing your intuition and deepening your sensitivity. The methods and techniques that you will learn will enhance your existing teaching qualities, equip you with new tools, and result in a precise, inspiring and transformational teaching method.
You will train to express clearly the firm knowledge that you will acquire about the asanas and their modifications, and about the optimum teaching strategies for different people, with different physical needs. At the same time you will learn to infuse your lessons with invitations for self-inquiry from exploration of the body to the yogic philosophy that you will study, so that in every class you assist your students on a true path of inner transformation.
Studying with Maja means
• ever-evolving in your personal practice and teaching skills,
• always expanding your knowledge of the body and mind,
• continuously deepening your spiritual insights,
• increasing your capacity for intuition, sensitivity and awareness of what your students need, and how you can be of service to their path of progress.
- 7 modules of training with Maja Zilih
- 4 Modules by the visiting teachers – Jivana Heyman (Accessible Yoga), Astrid Felsenreich (Prenatal Yoga), Elise Miller (Yoga for Scoliosis)
- Observing and assisting 15 real classes under particular guidance, reading, writing assignments and recording your class if you wish to receive feedback
- Individual mentorship by Maja and her team, throughout the two years of the course
Each module can be taken separately and enrollment is possible at any given time
21-22 September 2019 | Maja Zilih | Sensit Yoga of the Nervous and the Endocrine Systems
15-17 November 2019 | Maja ZIlih | Teaching and practice of restorative yoga, yoga nidra and meditation
January 2020 | Maja Zilih | Sensit Yoga of the Organ System
February 2020 | Astrid Felsenreich | Pre and post-natal Yoga Teacher Training
May 2020 | Maja ZIlih | Sensit Yoga Immersion Part 1 | retreat on Crete
Jun 2020 | Jivana Heyman | Accessible Yoga
October 2020 | Maja ZIlih | Sensit Yoga Immersion Part 2
January 2021 | Elise Miller | Yoga for Scoliosis
March 2021 | Maja Zilih | Teaching Yoga to Absolute Beginners
May 2021 | Maja ZIlih | Sensit Yoga Immersion Part 3
The total cost of the 300hr training is 3800 Euros.
There are 11 modules in total and the price is 340 Euros per module. All modules can be paid individually, up to 2 weeks before the start.
All these combined will help teachers excel by both deepening and expanding
- Deepening: refining the skills of sequencing, theming, timing, expressing themselves verbally and assisting students in poses, applying yoga therapeutics and other, but also
- Expanding: broadening the possible range of student populations that they can serve, to include highly advanced yoga practitioners, students with scoliosis, as well as students with special needs.
- Completed foundation 200 hour training
- Dedication, motivation, desire to learn, to expand one’s teaching and to continuously evolve
- Application/Motivation letter and an interview with Maja