Advanced Yoga and Somatics Teacher Training 300 hours, leading to RYT500
Yoga Alliance Certification
Sensit Yoga 300 hours Advanced Studies is a journey of teacher’s development on all levels.
Sensit Yoga is an embodied, accessible-to-everyone, nourishing practice of moving with presence. The whole 300hr course is designed to support you as a teacher, and to equip you with knowledge, skills and tools, that make you more confident in your work, more connected to yourself, and enable you to teach yoga with clarity, intuition, and with less stress and exhaustion.
The seven Sensit Yoga modules are incredibly rich with both scientific information and experiential study of the body systems and developmental movement, always placed in the context of yoga and somatic practice, as well as methodology of yoga teaching. Additional modules of your choice will enable you to excel in teaching prenatal yoga, kids and teen yoga, yoga philosophy and trauma sensitive yoga.
Studying with Maja and the team of teachers in this program means
• ever-evolving your personal embodiment and teaching skills,
• always expanding your knowledge of modifying asana to the needs of different populations, making your classes more accessible and widening your outreach.
• continuously deepening your spiritual insight and
• increasing your capacity for intuition, sensitivity and awareness of how you can be of service to your students’ path of progress.
Maja’s note: “Embodied movement trains the attention to reside in the present moment, but it also helps us discover support systems - skeletal connections, organ system power, fascial continuity, nervous system pathways, endocrine potential and more. Ordinarily these support systems are inaccessible to us, because they are outside of our awareness field. On this journey, course after course, teachers in training are awakening their inner intelligence, and learning new ways of healing and of caring for themselves and others, in the role of the teacher and beyond. From knowing themselves, they start to connect with their students on a deeper level. An intuitive, authentic and transformational teaching starts to unfold, and continuously evolves over the years of training. The support coming from our community of teachers, and a continuous communication with the mentors, play a very important role to all of us, on this path of change and growth we walk side by side.”
|Date||Course||Contact hours||Non-contact hours||Total hours||Price - early bird||Price - late bird|
|17, 24, 31 January, and 6 and 7 February 2021||Bone Intelligence and Skeletal Connections||23||4||27||360||400|
|20, 21, 23 and 28 February 2021||Sensit Yoga Somatics Organ Series||15||5||20||270||310|
|13, 14, 24, 27, 28 and 31 March 2021||Nervous System | Restorative Yoga, Somatic Spiralling and Meditation||20||5||25||360||400|
|7, 10, 11, and 14 April 2021||Immersion 1||14||4||18||250||290|
|5, 8, 9 and 12 May 2021||Immersion 2||14||4||18||250||290|
|7-12 Jun retreat 2021 (optional)||Retreat on Crete (optional)||20||5||25||400||480|
|2, 6, 16, 20, 23 and 27 Jun 2021||Immersion 3||24||6||30||420||470|
|12, 15, 19, and 22 September 2021||Sensit Somatics for the Endocrine System||15||3||18||270||310|
|3, 10 October 2021||Breath Anatomy||10||2||12||160||190|
|10, 14 and 21 November 2021||Fascia and Diaphragms||10||2||12||160||190|
|3 days in December 2021||Fluid Body||15||3||23||250||280|
|3 days in January 2022||Teaching Sensit Yoga and Somatics to Absolute Beginners |||15||2||17||250||280|
|3 days in February 2022||Teach to inspire | Theming your classes with yogic philosophy||15||4||19||250||280|
- Choose 2 additional modules from the list of courses bellow with teachers: Jivana Heyman (Accessible Yoga) Shakiri Juen (Yoga Philosophy), Astrid Felsenreich (Pre- and Post-natal Yoga), Julia Schweiger (Kids yoga), Sandy Eimers (Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy)
Jivana Heyman | Accessible Yoga
Shakiri Juen | Yoga Philosophy
Julia Schweiger | Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Astrid Felsenreich | Pre and post-natal Yoga Teacher Training
Sandy Eimers | Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy
- Observing and assisting 15 real classes under particular guidance, reading, writing assignments and recording your class for feedback
- Individual mentorship by Maja throughout the course
Each module can be taken separately, and enrollment is possible at any given time
- Completed the first 200 hours of training in any yoga school
- Motivation, desire to learn and expand one’s teaching, and to continuously evolve
- Application/Motivation letter and an interview with Maja
Contact Maja for interview or more information: