Part 1 Yoga Therapy: Neck, Shoulders, Lumbar Spine, Pelvis and Knees - Mindfulness and Alignment-based Therapy
Friday 16:00-19:00, Saturday and Sunday 14:30-17:30
Part 1 (Yoga Therapy) is particularly recommended to students
- who wish to learn the correct alignment in yoga poses
- who want to dive more deeply into the therapeutic dimension of yoga
- who are just starting the yoga practice
- who want to deal with bulging disks, miniscus problems, carpal tunnel syndrom, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, shoulder and neck pain, lower back pain and other
- healing alignment for neck, shoulders, lower back, pelvis, knees and ankles, elbows and wrists
- a holistic approach to pain and ailments: learning to align and engage your body, mind and soul in the healing process
- the anatomy of the spine and the joints
- notice your habitual patterns in standing, walking and sitting daily stance
- the common misalignment, chronic ailments and injuries
- therapeutic alignment strategies in yoga practice and in daily life
- training the mind to signal the alignment/misalignment state
Part 2 The Art and Skills of Manual Adjustments
Friday 16:00-19:00, Saturday & Sunday 10:00-13:00
Part 2 is recommended to everyone who wishes to apply healing manual movements and adjustments on others, and especially to yoga teachers, physiotherapists, gymnists and others.
As yoga teachers we always wish to offer the best to our students. Understanding and aplying the arts and skills of manual adjustments we help them experience asanas as more accessible, meaningful and profoundly healing.
Whether you are a new, or an experienced yoga teacher, this training will help you:
- Master the therapeutic hands-on adjustments,
- Develop a personal phyical and meditation practice focused on circulating the healing energy in your hands
- Gain confidence in using your body and your body-weight as a tool in adjustments
- Help your students find their points of resistance and better understand their bodies as well as their postures.
- Understand yourself, and your intention behind the adjusments you preform.
- Learn the general principles, but respect the individuality of a student. Build mindfull and attuned approach to your students' needs and serve them case by case.
There will be plenty of time for working on one another to practice each adjustment.