News & Events
- Yogis For Women's Rights - donation class for Medica Mondiale (clone) Community class On this 2-hour yoga journey, we will use movement, breath and touch to explore various neglected places in our body that are calling for our attention and inviting an inner dialogue.
- Vienna | Yoga Teacher Training 2018 | Foundations 200 Teacher Training Maja’s teacher training programs are international programs of highest standards, designed to help you become a sensitive, skillful, confident, intuitive and articulate yoga teacher. Leads to Yoga Alliance certification RYT-200.
- Teach to inspire, 2-5 Νovember 2017 | Module 4 | TT 300hrs (clone) Teacher Training Teaching yoga with inspiring themes from philosophy and mythology of yoga with Maja Zilih
- Sensit Yoga™ Retreat - Crete | with Maja Zilih | 22-29 July 2018 Retreat Deepen your yoga practice in a special, natural setting, that supports awareness and deep healing.
- Athens | Absolute Beginners: Τeaching yoga to beginner students | Module 1 | TT300hrs (clone) Teacher Training In all my training programs, I seek to help teachers create an internal environment of awareness and support for themselves. The techniques of deepening awareness of the various key points of our body, the conscious use of voice and our relationship with gravity, the exploration of the quality of the space, the perception of the group's energy, and many others practices bring us to a state of effortless and spontaneous connection with our students, without "losing" ourselves in the process. The practice of teaching becomes in fact a practice of deep awareness, that is, a practice of yoga itself.